|TASCAM's CC-222MKII is the world's first device that combines a professional-quality stereo cassette deck with a CD-RW drive in a single product. Designed for everyone who wants an integrated solution for recording CDs from sources such as vinyl LPs and cassettes, the CC-222MKII is a completely self-contained unit that requires no computer or other peripheral tool to operate.|
The CC-222MKII features dedicated grounded RIAA phono inputs that can be connected directly from a turntable, allowing you to easily burn CDs from your favorite records. Also, its variety of built-in interfaces -- including analog inputs and outputs and two types of digital connection -- lets you burn CDs and record cassettes, either independently or in unison, from just about any external audio source like other CD players, portable MP3 players, MiniDiscs and so on.
Conveniently, the CC-222MKII also offers internal dubbing from cassette-to-CD and CD-to-cassette. Its CD-RW drive allows you to use rewriteable CDs, so you won't have to worry about ruining a blank disc if you don't get the perfect dub the very first time, and it accepts a wide variety of CD media. For music aficionados who want to transfer their music to multiple media varieties, the CC-222MKII is the perfect choice.
- RIAA phono inputs for recording vinyl LPs to CD or cassette
- Record CDs directly from integrated cassette deck
- Compatible with CD-R, CD-RW, CD-R-DA, CD-RW-DA media
- Discrete stereo analog inputs and outputs on RCA connectors
- S/PDIF digital inputs and outputs on both coaxial and optical ports
- Built-in sample rate converter
- Adjustable fade in/out, single/continuous/program/random play modes
- Cassette features auto reverse, Dolby B, return-to-zero
- Headphone output w/selectable monitoring Includes wireless remote
- Durable 3U rack-mount design